Thursday, January 10, 2013

Mud Pie Baby Little Princess Pink and White Decorated Cotton Bibs, Crown, Set of 3 Review

Mud Pie Baby Little Princess Pink and White Decorated Cotton Bibs, Crown, Set of 3
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I agree with the other reviewer who said these are very cute when they arrive and are a nice size. However, once I washed them, it was a different matter. Two of the bibs came out of the dryer very wrinkled and a little faded (the seersucker one came out fine). Because I can't bring myself to iron a bib, I am left with the options of putting a wrinkly bib on my baby or not using them. I find I just don't use them because they make my baby look sloppy.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mud Pie Baby Little Princess Pink and White Decorated Cotton Bibs, Crown, Set of 3

These soft bibs are good enough for your little princess. One of each design: crowns, spots and plain pink. Three piece set comes neatly packaged and all ready for gift giving.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mud Pie Baby Little Princess Pink and White Decorated Cotton Bibs, Crown, Set of 3

No comments:

Post a Comment