Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)We have a few of these in different sizes and styles, and we also have a couple other non-disposable swim diapers. These ones are definitely better - fit is nice and snug all around, whereas the other ones don't stay snug at the waist and can slip down. Swim diapers are NOT made to hold pee, which did surprise me the first time I used one (actually the other kind we have), but I learned that is the way they are designed. So since then I just don't switch my kids into them until they're ready to get into the water. Any pee is taken care of by the chlorine in the pool; the diaper's job is to contain any poop, which would be a huge issue if allowed into the pool water. Between my 3 kids, they've pooped in them maybe 3 times (thanks to my policy of only using them when needed), but each time they performed exactly as needed and were easy to take care of - and we are not cloth-diapering people here, so these are the only non-disposable diaper products we've used. When I realized we didn't have a swim diaper in my youngest's size, I of course purchased another one of the Finis diapers.
Click Here to see more reviews about: FINIS Girl's Swim Diapers
Click here for more information about FINIS Girl's Swim Diapers
No comments:
Post a Comment