Tuesday, February 5, 2013

~ Jamie Rae Pink Skull Beanie Hat *Many Colors* Review

~ Jamie Rae Pink Skull Beanie Hat *Many Colors*
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I ordered two hats for my grandchildren. After waiting more then two weeks, I emailed the company. After no response, I emailed them again. I finally received a response stating that they are running behind in shipping. I waited another week and received one hat (wrong color was sent). I cancelled the other hat which was never sent. If you need a hat, find it from another seller. I had to pay for shipping the item back to them and am still waiting for credits.
Awlful company to deal with.

Click Here to see more reviews about: ~ Jamie Rae Pink Skull Beanie Hat *Many Colors*



Buy Now

Click here for more information about ~ Jamie Rae Pink Skull Beanie Hat *Many Colors*

No comments:

Post a Comment