Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Opened the packaging and the dress was so cute just like the picture. I washed it first before my granddaughter wore it. Gentle cycle , cold water. When I took it out of the wash, the seam on one side of the dress completely came apart on one side and was frayed, about 2 1/2 inches. I was very disappointed because it is not a cheap outfit by So La Vita. I probably will not buy this brand again.
Click Here to see more reviews about: So La Vita Seersucker Dress
For summer style that's oh-so-sweet, check out this dress from So La Vita! The body is made of a light textured blend with gingham plaid. Adornments include ruffled sleeves, a ruffle at the hem, and lady bug appliques on the skirt. Buttons in back provide easy access. Comes with a matching diaper cover and hat - simply adorable! 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester; Lining 80% Polyester, 20% Cotton Machine Wash Cold Made in China
Click here for more information about So La Vita Seersucker Dress
No comments:
Post a Comment