Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)Don't let the low price fool you. Unfortunately I too am often fooled by thinking "You get what you pay for" In this case I wanted a cheap apron for my 2 year old to use when we bake as his $20 cheap crayola apron fell apart in the wash. I picked this up for the cheap price and was stunned when I received it in the mail.. I must admit the "Dia De Los Muertos" though as pictured and very cute.. Might not be as masculine as I had thought. I'd probably buy the ABC print next time. Other than that, Its VERY sturdy looking. Has a very cool magnetic closure and a nice storage case. The quality makes my Le Creuset apron look like its from Wal Mart!
Enjoy!
Click Here to see more reviews about: Sugarbooger Kiddie Apron
Absolutely adorable 19" x 19 1/2" kid's apron. Colorful and fun European style design. Durable and washable water-proof cotton canvas with child-friendly magnetic closure. Four hand pockets and cotton piping back tie. Store away in re-usable cotton canvas pouch. Perfect for your little cook, artist or gardener! Made for easy clean-up after any project.
Click here for more information about Sugarbooger Kiddie Apron
No comments:
Post a Comment