Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought a couple pairs of these pajamas and they are awesome. They are JUST as high quality as BabyGap pajamas (as a matter of fact I *think* they might be manufactured by the same company or something because the packaging was very similar to the BabyGap packaging is) except they are a fraction of the price of BG pajamas. They are so cute! I ordered them a couple sizes big since these kind of pjs tend to be really tight but I don't think I needed to get them quite as big. I emailed the seller the evening I ordered and the seller was REALLY quick about getting back to me also. I got a great deal on these pajamas and I WILL be telling all my friends. And the fact that they are prime eligible is amazing. Most of the clothing that's prime eligible isn't very cute, but these Leveret pj's are the exception to that. I am hoping they come out with more neutral/boy designs (I already ordered the ones that CookiesKids is selling) and I'd LOVE it if they came out with larger kid sizes too...up to size 8 or so.
Great product though, well worth the money.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Leveret "Bumble Bee" 2 Piece Pajama 6M-5T
Click here for more information about Leveret "Bumble Bee" 2 Piece Pajama 6M-5T
No comments:
Post a Comment