Wednesday, September 7, 2011

2T 3T 4T 5T 4-Pack Bodysuits (onesie) Short Sleeve Envelope Neck Review

2T 3T 4T 5T 4-Pack Bodysuits (onesie) Short Sleeve Envelope Neck
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This is a good quality undershirt for bigger kids, but it is over priced. It's a better quality than the regular Gerber onesies, but not worth the extra $25 I had to spend for a pack of onesies. It seems like anything that I buy for my special needs child is at least double the price of items made for healthy children.
It would be worth it if they were made from unbleached organic cotton.
If I were rating on quality I would give it all five stars.

Click Here to see more reviews about: 2T 3T 4T 5T 4-Pack Bodysuits (onesie) Short Sleeve Envelope Neck



Buy Now

Click here for more information about 2T 3T 4T 5T 4-Pack Bodysuits (onesie) Short Sleeve Envelope Neck

No comments:

Post a Comment