Tuesday, September 6, 2011

No Slip Baby Hair Bow. Infant and Newborn Size. Krissy. Review

No Slip Baby Hair Bow. Infant and Newborn Size. Krissy.
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
What can I say? I love these bows and keep coming back for more. My girls are now a year old and getting a good bit of hair but I just love the quality and look of these bows so I continue to buy them. I got two of the white bows in this Krissy style and am very happy with them. They have a dressier look because of their material but I also put them on them with even casual outfits. They really do stay in, even when my girls are playing hard. Highly recommend!

Click Here to see more reviews about: No Slip Baby Hair Bow. Infant and Newborn Size. Krissy.



Buy Now

Click here for more information about No Slip Baby Hair Bow. Infant and Newborn Size. Krissy.

No comments:

Post a Comment