Saturday, February 18, 2012

Milky Flower - Baby Girl & Toddler Hair Clip Set - Set of 4 Review

Milky Flower - Baby Girl and Toddler Hair Clip Set - Set of 4
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These hair clips are so adorable and unique! I love the little designs on each one, and the colors match most of my little ones outfits easily. I still can't believe I paid almost $10 for this set but the price was comparable to most other hair clips out there that were not nearly as cute or unique as these. Even though these look like they are just a piece of ribbon hot glued to an alligator clip, they are perfectly made in a way I could never do myself. I really like that the company Little Celebrity that I ordered these from sent a free hair clip as a thank you, it was so cute!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Milky Flower - Baby Girl & Toddler Hair Clip Set - Set of 4



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Milky Flower - Baby Girl & Toddler Hair Clip Set - Set of 4

No comments:

Post a Comment