Thursday, February 16, 2012

Patchwork Batik and Fleece Baby Girl Mittens Review

Patchwork Batik and Fleece Baby Girl Mittens
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I got these mittens for my 6-month-old girl, and overall they kept her hands warm. They were pretty big on her (I believe I got the 6-12 month size), and she had no idea how to put her thumb where it needed to go. But the velcro straps on the wrists were able to keep the mittens on her hands, even if her whole hand was in the big part. I'm hoping we can use these again next winter when her hands are a little bigger. Love the string - no worries about lost mittens!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Patchwork Batik and Fleece Baby Girl Mittens



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Patchwork Batik and Fleece Baby Girl Mittens

No comments:

Post a Comment