Friday, August 24, 2012

Carter's Mommy Loves Me Yellow/White Footed Sleeper Review

Carter's Mommy Loves Me Yellow/White Footed Sleeper
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
These jammies are so handy that they even wear it to the pediatrician. The snaps allow easy diaper changes, the sewn in footies negate the need for pesky socks, and the soft cotton material is comfortable. My only complaint is that the sizes don't go past nine months. I mean if Gene Simmons sleeps in an adult sized version of this pajama, why can't I find one for my three month old twins? BTW, the sizes run small. My kids outgrew the nine month size at two months old. I highly recommend this product.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Carter's Mommy Loves Me Yellow/White Footed Sleeper



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Carter's Mommy Loves Me Yellow/White Footed Sleeper

No comments:

Post a Comment