Saturday, August 25, 2012

"Sweet Legs" Baby & Toddler Leg Warmers - Lovely Lavender Diamond Review

Sweet Legs Baby and Toddler Leg Warmers - Lovely Lavender Diamond
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This color doesn't seem to match the "standard baby purple" that the rest of my clothes are, but other than a perfect color match, they're great. Perfect for a cool day. These are great because you don't have to take them off to change a diaper! They cover the whole leg except a little bit of thigh which tends to creep out. They're also long enough to cover the feet so you can now forget about those stupid socks that never stay on. I've been using them since my daughter was 2 months old, she's 6 months now and still wearing them with no problem. Very stretchy!I have 10 pair. I LOVE them!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: "Sweet Legs" Baby & Toddler Leg Warmers - Lovely Lavender Diamond



Buy Now

Click here for more information about "Sweet Legs" Baby & Toddler Leg Warmers - Lovely Lavender Diamond

No comments:

Post a Comment