Thursday, August 2, 2012

Tic Tac Toe Alien Invasion 3 Pair Short Sock Review

Tic Tac Toe Alien Invasion 3 Pair Short Sock
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
First of all, these are very cute socks (a big reason why I purchased them). They also have rubber "grip" sections on the bottom to prevent little running feet from sliding. Unfortunately, the fit doesn't seem to be there. These fit my son very loosely and seem to balloon out around his feet a little. This also results in them not staying on (or up) as well as I would like as they rely solely on the top elastic. That said, the quality itself of the socks does seem acceptable: not too thick or too thin.
Personally, I had to laugh a little at the washing instructions. It would seem that these are not suppose to be put in a dryer, but rather hung to dry. Seriously? Maybe it's just me, but I'm lucky if I can even find all the little socks (yes, I know they sell bags just to wash baby items such as socks, but I can't justify the purchase) much less try and be bothered to find them (and remember to find them) before transferring the laundry to the dryer. Maybe I'm just an especially lazy mother, but I have better things to do than play "find the itty bitty socks" game each time I do a load of laundry. Out of curiosity I did take one sock out prior to transferring the rest over to the dryer the first time I washed them. After drying the rest, I compared them to the one I allowed to "hang dry" and noticed no appreciable difference. This is a good thing because I know that's the last time any of them is allowed to hang dry lol.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Tic Tac Toe Alien Invasion 3 Pair Short Sock



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Tic Tac Toe Alien Invasion 3 Pair Short Sock

No comments:

Post a Comment