Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought the purple snowflake suit for my infant daughter and I love it. It's so cute and the fleece lining is very warm. I love that it isn't bulky like other snowsuits for babies, the fabric is very flexible. She sat in her carseat very comfortably today! At first I wondered why the arms didn't have the fleece lining in them, and thought that might be a flaw or something. But after rereading the Amazon description, it's because it makes it easier to get the baby's arms through. Genius! Love it even more now.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Columbia Mazzy Munchkin Suit
The 80-gram insulation in the Columbia Infant Girls' Mazzy Munchkin Snow Suit provides just the right amount of warmth for a baby girl with a busy life. Warm enough for when she is riding around in a baby backpack on snowy trails, it isn't so bulky that she'll overheat when she's being toted in and out of stores in her car seat. Fleece lining in the hood keeps her extra cozy, while nylon taffeta in the body helps the suit slide on easily.Product Features
Material: [shell] nylon; [lining] nylon polyester fleece, nylon taffeta
Insulation: 80g polyester
Fabric Waterproof Rating:
Fabric Breathability Rating:
Fit:
Hood:
Seams:
Pockets:
Gaiters: yes
Venting:
Weight:
Recommended Use: winter play
Manufacturer Warranty: limited lifetime
Click here for more information about Columbia Mazzy Munchkin Suit
No comments:
Post a Comment