Saturday, November 3, 2012

Mimi the Sardine Coated Organic Cotton Bib Review

Mimi the Sardine Coated Organic Cotton Bib
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I loved this bib the first time I saw it, organic, spill-proof, bright colours and VERY CUTE!! bought it for DS for Christmas even though it's pricey but feels high quality. I've been using it everyday now since December and only hand wash with soapy water and wring dry. Now the area around the neck is a bit discoloured? I'm thinking the protective coating came off? it is quite noticeable and starting to smell funky? Going to try putting it in the washer and hang to dry.
ETA: After machine washing and hanging dry, it still looks the same. Now more areas of the bib is discoloured :( I would not recommend it now, too bad.
ETA again: The company has great customer service!!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Mimi the Sardine Coated Organic Cotton Bib



Buy Now

Click here for more information about Mimi the Sardine Coated Organic Cotton Bib

No comments:

Post a Comment